Adrian, MI – A resident of The Oasis at Adrian Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center (Oasis) has tested positive for COVID-19. All residents and employees have been and continue to be monitored for COVID-19 symptoms.
Oasis is working closely with the Lenawee County Health Department to ensure residents and staff are safe by following Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines. Oasis has implemented strategies to protect their residents and employees from COVID-19 which include;
- educating staff on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and how it is spread
- taking temperatures of all residents and staff daily
- monitoring resident’s respiratory status daily
- wearing of masks by all staff members
- closure of all communal spaces and group activities
- limiting all non-essential visitors
- baseline COVID-19 testing for all residents and staff completed
The Lenawee County Health Department urges residents to practice prevention strategies to protect the most vulnerable members of our community such as; avoiding crowds, maintaining 6-feet of distance from others not of their household, wearing cloth face coverings when in enclosed public spaces, washing hands frequently and staying home when sick. For more information on COVID-19, visit www.Lenawee.mi.us
Tune into our local and state newscasts, anytime day or night, for this story and more.
#wlenradio #wlennews #lenaweenews
*Information from the Lenawee County Health Department*