FUN PARK FRIDAYS!
103.9, WLEN WANTS TO HELP YOU CELEBRATE SUMMER! YOUR STATION THAT MAKES THE WINNING EASIER IS BRINGING YOU FUN PARK FRIDAYS! EACH DAY MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY, 7/15/19-8/15/19), SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, WE’LL REGISTER YOU! THEN EACH WEEK WE’LL DRAW FOR A FUN PARK FOUR PACK. ONE LUCKY REGISTRANT WILL WIN, 4 TICKETS TO CEDAR POINT AND A CAR PASS GOOD FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS TO AFRICAN SAFARI WILDLIFE PARK. SO START LISTENING AND BE THE CORRECT CALLER CAUSE THE FUN PARK FOUR PACK IS WORTH NEARLY $300.00. JOIN US FOR FUN PARK FRIDAYS THROUGH AUGUST 16th….FROM LENAWEE COUNTY’S OFFICIAL RADIO STATION OF SUMMER, 103.9 WLEN.
DISCLAIMER: THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND THERE IS NO AGE REQUIREMENT, ONLY ONE REGISTRANT PER STREET ADDRESS PER WEEK, ONLY ONE WINNER PER STREET ADDRESS IN THE COURSE OF THE CONTEST. ALSO, SEE WLEN.COM FOR RULES.
Fun Park Fridays
1. Contest runs 7/15-8/16/19
2. We will take registrations several times a day Monday through Thursday. We will announce weekly winners on Fridays. We will draw from that weeks registrations for a Fun Park 4 pack. Which will include 4 TICKET TO CEDAR POINT AND A CAR PASS GOOD FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS TO AFRICAN SAFARI WILDLIFE PARK all for the 2019 season. (Cedar Point Tickets must be used by Labor Day 2019)
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter
4. There is no age requirement to enter
5. Only one registrant per street address per week and only one winner per street address in the course of the contest
6. All prizes must be picked up by August 23rd, 2019, or they will be forfeited.
7. WLEN Radio is not responsible for phone problems during registration or prize redemption for the contest, nor are they responsible for any injury involved in entering this contest. Winners agree to accept the prizes as is. Winner is responsible for any tax on prizes.
8. WLEN Radio reserves the right to increase the number of potential eligible contestants at any time during the contest.
9. By entering the contest, all contestants agree to abide by all decision and rules and to hold harmless WLEN Radio, Lenawee Broadcasting Company, its subsidiaries, stock holders and employees and those of all sponsors.
10. People have been injured or even died entering contests. By entering this contest, contestant agrees that they understand that and agree to participate anyway. Within that agreement, they agree to #9 above
11. WLEN reserves the right to amend the rules after the contest starts to clear up any human error in writing the rules.