Ervin Technologies (Tecumseh) is a rapidly growing manufacturing and development center for Ervin Industries, a global corporation and the worldwide leader in steel abrasives. This division operates as a high tech metal particle producer with diverse metallurgical manufacturing processes.
- Master Electrician responsibilities include troubleshooting, equipment repair, facilities wiring, and panel builds. Experience with high voltage, machine controls, PLC’s, and transformers is required. A state license is required as well as participation in the administration of our apprentice program. The ideal candidate can cross over into mechanical maintenance and will have some experience in a production environment working with steel processing or foundries.
- Plant Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to manufacturing process development/improvements, equipment troubleshooting, product quality projects, capital equipment projects, and tooling/fixture design. Experience with electricity and PLC’s is a plus.
- Industrial Maintenance responsibilities include mechanical equipment repair, hydraulic/pneumatic repair, equipment troubleshooting, and facilities maintenance. Experience with basic tool room equipment such as lathes, mills, and surface grinders is preferred.
- 2nd and 3rd shift Process Technician. Among desired qualifications are good mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills. Ability to lift 50 lbs. We are looking for a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment in a growing facility. We offer competitive salary and benefits, starting at $18.00/hr. High school diploma or equivalent required.
Ervin Amasteel (Adrian) is a rapidly growing manufacturing plant for Ervin Industries, a global corporation and the worldwide leader in steel abrasives.
- Production Worker. Among desired qualifications are good mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Welding experience preferred. We are looking for a willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment in a growing facility. We offer competitive salary and benefits. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- State Licensed Electrician. Candidate must have working knowledge of programmable logic controllers, industrial wiring experience, and available to work any shift. State of Michigan electrician license is required.
- Production Foreman. Responsibilities include but not limited to managing employees, maintaining inventory, and maintain equipment to meet efficiency goals. High school diploma and some college or equivalent combination of experience and education is necessary.