LONGS AND LENNY MOW LENAWEE RULES 2013
WLEN Radio Rules
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
2. You must be 21 years old or older to enter and play.
3. There are two ways to register for a chance to be a finalist. Be one of the first 3 callers through on 517-263-4000 when we take on-air registrations, March 18th through May 15th, 2013. You can register this way once. And register at any or all of our live Longs and Lenny Mow Lenawee broadcast locations. You can receive one official entry form at EVERY Longs and Lenny Mow Lenawee live broadcast, and if you have a WLEN Key Chain, you can receive two official entry forms at EVERY Longs and Lenny Mow Lenawee live broadcast. Three finalists will be selected from every Longs and Lenny Mow Lenawee broadcast location, and 10 finalists will be selected from the on-air registrations. You can only be a finalist once.
4. Employees of WLEN Radio and Grand Prize Sponsors and their immediate families are not eligible to play or win.
5. You must present a valid ID to redeem any prizes and you must present your driverís license and social security card to redeem the grand prize.
6. One entry form per person per Longs and Lenny Mow Lenawee live broadcast unless you have a WLEN Radio key chain which qualifies you for two entry forms per Longs and Lenny Mow Lenawee live broadcast. In the event a registrant is a finalistÖall finalists (or their registered representative) must attend the grand prize giveaway on May 23rd. Time and location to be determined.
7. WLEN reserves the right to disqualify any person they feel are in violation of the rules. WLEN has the final decision on rules, winners and prizes. WLEN Radio owns all contest entries.
8. All eligible persons are eligible to win one prize at sponsor broadcast locations. They can register at every location, but can only win a sponsor prize or the $50.00 gas card give-away at most of the Longs and Lenny Mow Lenawee broadcast locations once in the course of the contest.
9. All prizes, including the grand prizes, must be picked up within 30 days of winning or they will be forfeited.
10. WLEN Radio is not responsible for phone problems during registration for the contest, nor are they responsible for any injury getting to and from the live remote broadcasts.
11. Grand Prizes: Grand Prize includes a Husqvarna Lawn Tractor YT42XLS valued at $2,500.00. Other prizes may or may not be awarded. Winner agrees to accept the prize as is. Winner is responsible for any tax on prizes, including the grand prize. Prize value is retail price and not sale price. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. WLEN and sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any of the prizes to be given away. Prize is not eligible for resale.
12. WLEN Radio reserves the right to increase the number of potential eligible contestants at any time during the contest.
13. By entering the contest, all contestants agree to abide by all decision and rules and to hold harmless WLEN Radio, Lenawee Broadcasting Company, itís subsidiaries, stock holders and employees and those of the sponsors.
14. People have been injured or even died entering contests. By entering this contest, contestant agrees that they understand that and agree to participate anyway. Within that agreement, they agree to #13 above.
15. WLEN reserves the right to amend the rules after the contest starts to clear up any human error in writing the rules.
16. By entering this contest, contestant agrees to acknowledge that people have died entering contests and agrees to enter anyway by their own free will.