CONGRATULATIONS to Theresa Kaizer from Adrian, the winner in the 103.9 WLEN Lenny Loves Loot contest! Theresa wins $1,039.00 in cold, hard cash!
We'd like to thank everyone who participated by registering and coming to our Lenny Loves Loot live broadcast locations and a special thank you to all our sponsors!
THANK YOU Lenawee County, and be listening for our next great contest starting soon on the station that makes winning easier, 103.9 WLEN!!
Lenny Loves Loot
WLEN Radio 2013 Rules
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
2. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and play.
3. There are two ways to register. Be one of the first 3 callers thru on 517-263-4000 when we give the word. You can register this way once. And register at one of our live Lenny Loves Loot broadcast locations. You can receive one official entry form at EVERY live Lenny Loves Loot broadcast location; unless you have a WLEN Key Chain then you can receive two official entry forms at EVERY live Lenny Loves Loot broadcast location. Registration to occur between 6/14/13 and 8/15/13.
4. Employees of WLEN Radio, and their immediate families are not eligible to play or win.
5. You must present a valid ID to redeem any prizes, and you must present your driverís license and social security card to redeem the grand prize.
6. 1 entry form per person per live broadcast, unless you have a WLEN Radio key chain, which qualifies you for 2 entry forms per live Lenny Loves Loot broadcast. You must be listening to 103.9, WLEN beginning at 6am on Friday August 23rd, 2013 and if your name is drawn, randomly from the registered names, you have 10 minutes and 39 seconds to call 517-263-1039 to claim the $1,039.00 cash prize. You must call 517-263-1039. WLEN reserves the right to disqualify any person they feel are in violation of the rules. WLEN has the final decision on rules, winners and prizes. WLEN Radio owns all contest entries.
7. Prizes may or may not be given away at our live Lenny Loves Loot broadcast locations. If prizes are given away, eligible contestants can win only one prize at a broadcast location for the duration of the contest.
8. All prizes, including the grand prize must be picked up within 30 days of winning, or they will be forfeited.
WLEN Radio is not responsible for phone problems during registration or prize redemption for the contest, nor are they responsible for any injury getting to and from the live remote broadcasts. Winners agree to accept the prizes as is. Winner is responsible for any tax on prizes.
9. WLEN Radio reserves the right to increase the number of potential eligible contestants at any time during the contest.
10. By entering the contest, all contestants agree to abide by all decision and rules and to hold harmless WLEN Radio, Lenawee Broadcasting Company, its subsidiaries, stock holders and employees and those of all sponsors.
11. People have been injured or even died entering contests. By entering this contest, contestant agrees that they understand that and agree to participate anyway. Within that agreement, they agree to #10 above
12. To be the grand prize winner, your name must be drawn and announced on the air for this contest on 8/23/13 and you must call 517-263-1039 within 10 minutes and 39 seconds of your name being drawn and speak with a representative to claim your prize
13. WLEN reserves the right to amend the rules after the contest starts to clear up any human error in writing the rules.
14. One cash prize of $1,039.00 will be given away.