GIFTS OF CHRISTMAS CONTEST
WLEN Radio 2013 Rules
1. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
2. You must be 18 years old or older to enter and play.
3. There are two ways to register. Be one of the first 3 callers thru on 517-263-4000 when we give the word. You can register this way once. And register at one of our live Gifts of Christmas broadcast locations. You can receive one official entry form at EVERY Gifts of Christmas live broadcasts; unless you have a WLEN Key Chain then you can receive two official entry forms at EVERY Gifts of Christmas live broadcast.
4. Employees of WLEN Radio, Gifts of Christmas major sponsors, and their immediate families are not eligible to play or win.
5. You must present a valid ID to redeem any prizes, and you must present your driverís license and social security card to redeem the grand prizes.
6. 1 entry form per person per live broadcast, unless you have a WLEN Radio key chain, which qualifies you for 2 entry forms per Gifts of Christmas live broadcast. You must be listening to 103.9, WLEN weekdays beginning on December 9th, 2013 through December 24th, 2013 between 6am and 6pm and if your name is drawn, randomly from the registered names, you have 10 minutes and 39 seconds to call 517-263-1039 to claim your prize, which will be drawn randomly from all available prizes remaining. You must call 517-263-1039. WLEN reserves the right to disqualify any person they feel are in violation of the rules. WLEN has the final decision on rules, winners and prizes. WLEN Radio owns all contest entries.
7. All eligible persons are eligible to win only once per contest for the live broadcast location prizes. A $50.00 gas card and or a sponsor prize will be given away at most Gifts of Christmas live broadcast locations. So each person can win either the $50.00 gas card prize or the sponsor location prize once per person during the course of the contest. Eligible persons cannot win both the $50 gas card prize and the sponsor prize at one or all locations.
8. All prizes, including the grand prizes must be picked up within 30 days of winning, or they will be forfeited.
9. WLEN Radio is not responsible for phone problems during registration or prize redemption for the contest, nor are they responsible for any injury getting to and from the live remote broadcasts.
Grand Prizes include (NOT in any order):
1. Dinner for 4 each month for a year from Culvers ($750.00 value)
2. A family Fitness Membership from Carter Rehab
3. A $500.00 carpet certificate from Lenawee Carpet One Floor and Home
4. A brand new recliner from Martinís Home Center ($500.00 retail value)
5. $500 gift certificate for shoes from Tilton and Sons Shoes
6. $500 in car beautification from Sudzy Duz it Car Wash and Garyís Quick Lube
7. A $250 VISA gift card from TLC Community Credit Union
Winner agrees to accept the prize as is. Winner is responsible for any tax on prizes, including the grand prizes. Prize value is retail price and not sale price. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
10. WLEN Radio reserves the right to increase the number of potential eligible contestants at any time during the contest.
11. By entering the contest, all contestants agree to abide by all decision and rules and to hold harmless WLEN Radio, Lenawee Broadcasting Company, its subsidiaries, stock holders and employees and those of all sponsors.
12. People have been injured or even died entering contests. By entering this contest, contestant agrees that they understand that and agree to participate anyway. Within that agreement, they agree to #11 above
13. If a contestant provides their email address, they agree to be entered into the WLEN email database. WLEN communicates with listeners via this email database from time to time. WLEN never distributes private information or email addresses to anyone.
14. To be a grand prize winner, your name must be drawn and announced on the air for this contest between 12/09/13 and 12/24/13 and you must call 517-263-1039 within 10 minutes and 39 seconds of your name being drawn and speak with a representative to claim your prize
15. WLEN reserves the right to amend the rules after the contest starts to clear up any human error in writing the rules.